The 2nd School on “Radiomics and AI for Molecular Medicine” will be held from 11–13 October 2021. The school will be hybrid and streamed from the studio of the Medical University of Vienna.
- To highlight the basics of Radiomics and AI in the context of image-guided diagnosis and therapy management using both pre-/clinical data.
- To appreciate the need for high-quality input data to AI and to learn about data curation prior to feeding AI algorithms.
- To deepen the knowledge of machine learning and AI in medical imaging.
- To learn about strategies to validate prediction models.
- To learn about Open Access tools, zero-tune and limited/zero-code algorithms to extract radiomic features and build prediction models.
Detailed information on the programme and faculty can be found here: https://www.comulis.eu/training-school-radiomics-and-ai
Hosts & Sponsors
This event is organised by the Medical University of Vienna together with The Institute for Applied Medical Physics (IFAMP) and supported by COST and the COST Action “COMULIS”.
The registration fee for this 3-day event is 150 EUR for academic delegates and 250 EUR for delegates from industry. This fee applies to both on-site and remote attendance. On-site registrations are limited to 20. A limited number of COMULIS grants is available for ESR; please see https://www.comulis.eu/training-school-radiomics-and-ai for details.
Payment within 30 days to IFAMP (VRN: 1437418200):
Institute for Applied Medical Physics
IBAN: AT39 2011 1842 5979 1900
Bank: Sparkasse Moedling, Austria
Registration deadline: 30 September 2021