Biomarkers, Pharmacological; Immune Evasion; Methylation
- Christian Doppler Laboratory for Personalized Immunotherapy
Head: Matthias Preusser
Research Area: The Christian Doppler Laboratory for Personalized Immunotherapy aims to provide a comprehensive 360° biomarker including various tissue-based, blood-based and radiology-based information of a particular patient for prediction of response to immune checkpoint-inhibition.
The main aim of my group is to identify a 360° biomarker including among others tissue- and blood-based information of a particular patient for prediction of response to immune checkpoint-inhibition.
- Niederdorfer, B. et al. (2020) ‘Strategies to Enhance Logic Modeling-Based Cell Line-Specific Drug Synergy Prediction’, Frontiers in Physiology, 11. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fphys.2020.00862.
- Tsirvouli, E. et al. (2020) ‘A Middle-Out Modeling Strategy to Extend a Colon Cancer Logical Model Improves Drug Synergy Predictions in Epithelial-Derived Cancer Cell Lines’, Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences, 7. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fmolb.2020.502573.
- Flobak, Å. et al. (2019) ‘A high-throughput drug combination screen of targeted small molecule inhibitors in cancer cell lines’, Scientific Data, 6(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41597-019-0255-7.
- Folkesson, E. et al. (2020) ‘High-throughput screening reveals higher synergistic effect of MEK inhibitor combinations in colon cancer spheroids’, Scientific Reports, 10(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-68441-0.