Artificial Intelligence; Medical Physics; Radiation Oncology
- Medical Radiation Research
Head: Dietmar Georg
Research Area: The vision of our group is the optimization of the treatment outcome of radiation oncology, alone or in combination with established chemotherapy or novel targeted strategies of drug treatment, with conventional photon or innovative ion-beams.
- Heilemann, G. et al. (2023) ‘Generating deliverable DICOM RT treatment plans for prostate VMAT by predicting MLC motion sequences with an encoder‐decoder network’, Medical Physics [Preprint]. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mp.16545.
- Ecker, S. et al. (2023) ‘EviGUIDE - a tool for evidence-based decision making in image-guided adaptive brachytherapy for cervical cancer’, Radiotherapy and Oncology, 186, p. 109748. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2023.109748.
- Heilemann, G. et al. (2023) ‘On the sensitivity of PROMs during breast radiotherapy’, Clinical and Translational Radiation Oncology, 39, p. 100572. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ctro.2022.100572.
- Heilemann, G. et al. (2023) ‘Increasing Quality and Efficiency of the Radiotherapy Treatment Planning Process by Constructing and Implementing a Workflow-Monitoring Application’, JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics [Preprint], (7). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1200/cci.23.00005.
- Heilemann, G. et al. (2022) ‘Can Generative Adversarial Networks help to overcome the limited data problem in segmentation?’, Zeitschrift für Medizinische Physik, 32(3), pp. 361–368. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.zemedi.2021.11.006.