Adaptive Immunity; Adoptive Transfer; Breast Cancer; Cell Differentiation; Immunotherapy; Innate Immunity; Mesenchymal Stromal Cells; T Cells
- Humanized mouse models for translational cancer research and immunotherapy
- Stromal regulation of immune cell development and anti-tumor immunity
- Long noncoding RNA regulation of adaptive and anti-tumor immunity
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
- Next generation humanized mouse models
- Patient-derived tumor xenografts
- Combination immunotherapies
- Fate reporter and conditional knockout mouse models
- Next generation sequencing
- Flow cytometric analysis
- Immunofluorescence microscopy
- Herndler-Brandstetter, D. et al., 2018. KLRG1 + Effector CD8 + T Cells Lose KLRG1, Differentiate into All Memory T Cell Lineages, and Convey Enhanced Protective Immunity. Immunity, 48(4), pp.716-729.e8. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.immuni.2018.03.015.
- Ring, N.G. et al., 2017. Anti-SIRPα antibody immunotherapy enhances neutrophil and macrophage antitumor activity. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 114(49), pp.E10578-E10585. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1710877114.
- Herndler-Brandstetter, D. et al., 2017. Humanized mouse model supports development, function, and tissue residency of human natural killer cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 114(45), pp.E9626-E9634. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1705301114.
- Cordeiro Gomes, A. et al., 2016. Hematopoietic Stem Cell Niches Produce Lineage-Instructive Signals to Control Multipotent Progenitor Differentiation. Immunity, 45(6), pp.1219-1231. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.immuni.2016.11.004.
- Huang, Y. et al., 2011. Mucosal memory CD8+ T cells are selected in the periphery by an MHC class I molecule. Nature Immunology, 12(11), pp.1086-1095. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/ni.2106.