Biomedical Engineering; Computer Simulation; Electromagnetic Fields; Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Radio Frequency Lab
- ultra-high field MRI and MRS
- Multi-channel receive and transmit MR coils
- EM simulation
- RF measurement techniques
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
Our RF lab is equipped with three network analyzers (Agilent E5071C, Agilent E6061B, HP 3577A), oscilloscopes, soldering stations, and a variety of mechanical tools.
For 3D electromagnetic simulations of RF coils, software packages Remcom XFdtd and Agilent ADS running on a dedicated workstation with four NVIDIA Tesla C2070 GPUs are available.
- Kriegl, R. et al., 2014. Novel inductive decoupling technique for flexible transceiver arrays of monolithic transmission line resonators. Magn. Reson. Med., 73(4), pp.1669-1681. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mrm.25260.
- Goluch, S. et al., 2014. A form-fitted three channel 31 P, two channel 1 H transceiver coil array for calf muscle studies at 7 T . Magn. Reson. Med., 73(6), pp.2376-2389. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mrm.25339.