Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy; Ultrahigh field MRI
- High Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy
Research Area: musculoskeletal MR; neuroimaging; metabolic MR imaging and spectroscopy
- Molecular Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Head: Wolfgang Bogner
Research Area: Development and clinical evaluation of Molecular Magnetic Resonance Imaging techniques at high (3T) and ultra-high (7T) human whole-body MR scanners
I am interested in MR spectroscopic imaging, especially in methodological advancements such as parallel imaging, compressed sensing, coil combination, non-Cartesian MRSI sequence development, image and spectral post-processing and reconstruction, and machine learning applied to MRSI.
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
- Reconstruction and Processing of MRSI Data
- Iterative Reconstructions
- Compressed Sensing
- Parallel Imaging
- Non-Cartesian MRSI
- Strasser, B. et al. (2016) ‘(2 + 1)D-CAIPIRINHA accelerated MR spectroscopic imaging of the brain at 7T’, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 78(2), pp. 429–440. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mrm.26386.
- Strasser, B. et al. (2013) ‘Coil combination of multichannel MRSI data at 7 T: MUSICAL’, NMR in Biomedicine, 26(12), pp. 1796–1805. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/nbm.3019.
- Strasser, B. et al. (2021) ‘Improving D‐2‐hydroxyglutarate MR spectroscopic imaging in mutant isocitrate dehydrogenase glioma patients with multiplexed RF‐receive/B 0 ‐shim array coils at 3 T’, NMR in Biomedicine, 35(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/nbm.4621.
- Hingerl, L. et al. (2017) ‘Density-weighted concentric circle trajectories for high resolution brain magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging at 7T’, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 79(6), pp. 2874–2885. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mrm.26987.
- Moser, P. et al. (2019) ‘Non‐Cartesian GRAPPA and coil combination using interleaved calibration data – application to concentric‐ring MRSI of the human brain at 7T’, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 82(5), pp. 1587–1603. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mrm.27822.