Benchmarking; Breast Cancer; Depressive Disorder; Efficiency; Health Care Reform; Health economics; Health Information Systems; Health system performance assessment; Mental Health; Models, Economic; Outcome Assessment (Health Care); Patient Outcome Assessment; Psychometrics; Quality Indicators, Health Care; Schizophrenia
- Health Economics
Research Area: Major research areas include the socioeconomic aspects of health, the organisation and evaluation of health care services and health systems, and the comparative costs, benefits and cost-effectiveness of relevant preventative, diagnostic and treatment options.
- health economic evaluation
- health system performance intelligence
- breast cancer
- mental health
- Perić, N., Hofmarcher, M.M. and Simon, J. (2018) ‘Headline indicators for monitoring the performance of health systems: findings from the european Health Systems_Indicator (euHS_I) survey’, Archives of Public Health, 76(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s13690-018-0278-0.
- Perić, N., Hofmarcher-Holzhacker, M.M. and Simon, J. (2017) ‘Health system performance assessment landscape at the EU level: a structured synthesis of actors and actions’, Archives of Public Health, 75(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s13690-016-0173-5.
- Łaszewska, A. et al. (2021) ‘Patient-reported outcome measures suitable for quality of life/well-being assessment in multisectoral, multinational and multiperson mental health economic evaluations’, Evidence Based Mental Health, 25(2), pp. 85–92. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/ebmental-2021-300334.
- Fischer, C. et al. (2022) ‘Harmonization issues in unit costing of service use for multi-country, multi-sectoral health economic evaluations: a scoping review’, Health Economics Review, 12(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s13561-022-00390-y.
- Simon, J. et al. (2019) ‘PMH21 COST-EFFECTIVENESS OF THE PREDICT TEST: RESULTS AND LESSONS LEARNED FROM A EUROPEAN MULTINATIONAL DEPRESSION TRIAL’, Value in Health, 22, p. S684. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jval.2019.09.1495.