Colorectal Neoplasms; Colorectal Surgery; Hypertension, Portal; Liver Transplantation
- Surgical Research Laboratories
Head: Michael Bergmann
Research Area: The task of the laboratory is to combine molecular/cellular biology and the needs posed by surgical patients. Thus, the laboratory acts at the interface between clinical medicine and basic research, promoting translational medical science.
Members:Daniela KandiolerThomas AschacherAdrian Türkcan
- Unger L.W. et al., 2018. Effect of pathologist's dedication on lymph node detection rate and postoperative survival in colorectal cancer. Colorectal Dis. 2018 Apr 28.
- Unger L.W. et al., 2017. High BMI and male sex as risk factor for increased short-term renal impairment in living kidney donors - Retrospective analysis of 289 consecutive cases. Int J Surg. 2017 Sep 11;46:172-177.
- Unger L.W. et al., 2017. Management of portal hypertension before and after liver transplantation. Liver Transpl. 2017 Jul 28.
- Unger L.W. et al., 2017. The role of TIPS in the management of liver transplant candidates. United European Gastroenterol J. 2017 Dec;5(8):1100-1107.
- Unger L.W. et al., 2017. Rare Late Complication After Percutaneous Liver Biopsy. Am J Transplant. 2017 Aug;17(8):2221-2223.