Hypertension, Pulmonary; Lung Transplantation; Mediastinal Diseases; Mediastinal Neoplasms; Myasthenia Gravis; Sports Medicine; Thoracic Diseases; Thoracic Neoplasms; Thoracic Surgery; Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted; Thymectomy; Thymoma; Thymus Gland; Transplantation
- FOLAB Chirurgie
- ARGE Moser (Thoracic Surgery)
The research focus is on thoracic diseases.
The research is patient oriented.
- Thymic diseases: Thymic epithelial tumors, Myasthenia gravis
- Pulmonary hypertension: CTEPH and iPAH
- Lung transplantation
The characterization of molecular targets involved in pathophysiological pathways in patients with thymic diseases or patients undergoing lung transplantation or pulmonary endarterectomy surgery is the focus of our laboratory.
- Moser, B. et al., 2017. Surgical therapy of thymic tumours with pleural involvement: an ESTS Thymic Working Group Project. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/ejcts/ezx090.
- Bekos, C. et al., 2016. Non-professional marathon running: RAGE axis and ST2 family changes in relation to open-window effect, inflammation and renal function. Scientific Reports, 6(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep32315.
- Janik, S. et al., 2016. HSP27 and 70 expression in thymic epithelial tumors and benign thymic alterations: diagnostic, prognostic and physiologic implications. Scientific Reports, 6(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep24267.
- Moser, B. et al., 2015. Adenocarcinoma of the Thymus, Enteric Type. The American Journal of Surgical Pathology, 39(4), pp.541-548. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/PAS.0000000000000359.
- Moser, B. et al., 2014. Local and Systemic RAGE Axis Changes in Pulmonary Hypertension: CTEPH and iPAH J. West, ed. PLoS ONE, 9(9), p.e106440. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0106440.