Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal; Complement System Proteins; Critical Illness; Intensive Care; Kidney Transplantation
- Pancreatic surgery
Head: Martin Schindl
Research Area: Body composition and inflammation in pancreatic neoplasms.
- Surgical Research Laboratories
Head: Michael Bergmann
Research Area: The task of the laboratory is to combine molecular/cellular biology and the needs posed by surgical patients. Thus, the laboratory acts at the interface between clinical medicine and basic research, promoting translational medical science.
- VIETAC (Vienna Transplant and Complement Lab)
- Torque Teno Virus for the prediction of humoral alloreactivity in liver transplant recipients. (2019)
Source of Funding: Medical Scientific Fund of the Mayor of the City of Vienna, Clinical Research
- Mühlbacher, J. et al., 2021. Anti‐interleukin‐6 antibody clazakizumab in late antibody‐mediated kidney transplant rejection: effect on cytochrome P450 drug metabolism. Transplant International. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/tri.13954.
- Doberer, K. et al., 2020. A Randomized Clinical Trial of Anti–IL-6 Antibody Clazakizumab in Late Antibody-Mediated Kidney Transplant Rejection, Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, 32(3), pp. 708–722. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1681/asn.2020071106.
- Mühlbacher, J. et al. 2020. Effect of Intraoperative Goal-Directed Fluid Management on Tissue Oxygen Tension in Obese Patients: a Randomized Controlled Trial, Obesity Surgery, 31(3), pp. 1129–1138. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11695-020-05106-x.
- Mühlbacher, J. et al., 2020. Non-invasive Chemokine Detection: Improved Prediction of Antibody-Mediated Rejection in Donor-Specific Antibody-Positive Renal Allograft Recipients. Frontiers in Medicine, 7. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fmed.2020.00114.
- Eskandary, F. et al., 2017. Anti-C1s monoclonal antibody BIVV009 in late antibody-mediated kidney allograft rejection-results from a first-in-patient phase 1 trial, American Journal of Transplantation, 18(4), pp. 916–926. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/ajt.14528.